73 Main Street, Tuckahoe, NY 10707
- Gus has been named a Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters in the area of Family Law in 2019 and 2020. Only 5% of the lawyers in New York are named to Super Lawyers.
- Gus was selected for membership in Premier Lawyers of America, an invitation only organization recognizing the top 1% of attorneys in his or her particular practice area.
- Awarded 10 Best Attorneys for Outstanding Client Service by The American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
- Client’s Choice Award by Avvo.com for 2016 through 2020.
- Rated “Top-Rated Lawyer” for 2017 through 2020 by The American Registry.
- Awarded Top Rated Lawyer by Avvo.com.
- Awarded "Westchester's Top Lawyers 2018 and 2019".
Gus Dimopoulos is one of Westchester County’s preeminent matrimonial and family law attorneys. Gus is the managing partner of the firm and has been recognized consistently for his work in the area. He has been named a Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters, an award bestowed upon only 5% of the attorneys practicing in his area of the law. He has been awarded the Client’s Choice Award in 2018 and 2019, was honored by Lawyers of Distinction, and received the distinction of being nominated as “10 Best” by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys in 2018 and 2019.
Gus’ clients include accomplished people in the fields of finance, private equity, law, real estate, media and hospitality, and their spouses. Gus sets himself apart by understanding the nuances of valuation, complicated tax structures and the nuts and bolts of business in a way few matrimonial attorneys do. This leads to pragmatic results on how to effectuate equitable distribution.
When circumstances require, Gus is a talented and experienced trial attorney – and the results he obtains for clients are remarkable. While Gus prides himself on creating unique settlement options that are win-win – opposing counsel know that when negotiations break down, Gus will not hesitate to try a case. More often than not, his reputation in the courtroom keeps people at the negotiating table.
Gus has written Articles for Westchester Magazine on topics such as The New Spousal Support Law and High Net Worth Divorce, and Keeping a Family Business Going Strong in The Face of a Divorce. Gus has in the past, and plans to continue sponsoring the Westchester County Women in Business Awards. Gus is also a member of the Justice Brandeis Law Society 9th JD.
Gus lives in Westchester with his wife and three children, ranging in age from 6 to 14.
Fordham Law, J.D. 2000
New York University, B.A (Cum Laude), 1997
New York, 2001
U.S. District Courts, S.D.N.Y, E.D.N.Y, N.D.N.Y, U.S. District Court, Colorado